Doctor Dispense has programs available for private insurance, Medicare, workers’ comp and cash practices. We have expertise in all areas of pharmaceutical programs that can be tailored to meet the needs of your facility.
Electronic Point of Care Dispensing
The DrDispense DPS® solution is a breakthrough for in-house Point of Care dispensing. Our turnkey platform provides all the features necessary to manage a dispensing program. Including:
- Electronic Billing (adjudication)
- Improved cash flow
- Increased revenue
- Cost containment
- Coupons and Discount Cards
- Surescripts® E-prescribing
- Prior Authorizations
- Patient Eligibility
- New prescriptions
- Prescription refills
- Increased patient satisfaction
- Inventory management
- Reduced overhead / improved efficiency
- EHR / EMR / PMS integration
- Web-based ease of use and scalable solution
- Digital patient experience
- Reduce pharmacy callbacks
- Multi-site management
- Multi-vendor management
- Pre-packaged medications
- Inventory management
- Product expiration management
- Full transaction reporting
- Our advanced e-Billing services enable your practice to electronically bill private insurance and Medicare for generic and brand medications as well as other specialty products.
- Utilizing our web based dispense solution (DPS), you and your staff gain access to thousands of insurance plans, and products with real-time dispensing, patient eligibility, and patient co-pay requirements as a physician based pharmacy.
After entering the patients Rx plan information, the DPS processes the claim electronically, verifies billing accuracy, processes claim for DUR* exceptions, and within seconds, notifies the dispense technician of the patient co-pay responsibility.
Simply collect the copay and the DPS prints patient advisory and product interaction information, receipts, and all labeling information automatically.
Payments are received directly from the Insurance Carrier (PBM) in about three (3) weeks.
- Drug Utilization Review (DUR) exceptions like Drug Allergy, Drug-Drug Interaction, Drug Contraindication, Side Effects, Duplicate Therapy, Dosage Range, and Duration of Therapy.
DrD has developed several programs specifically tailored for specialty practitioners. These programs have been designed to reduce operational overhead while increasing cash flow and revenue. Enjoy the benefits of providing great customer convenience while dramatically increasing your bottom line.
Doctor, did you know?
- More than 75% of your patients would prefer receiving their medications during their office visit
- 30% of all prescriptions are never filled
- According to the Institution for Safe Medicine Practices, pharmacy “call backs” cost your practice an average of $6 per call
- Annual practice cost of $30,000 for handling pharmacy related calls
- 3.3 Million adverse drug events occur each year from inaccurate information relayed to the pharmacy
Contact us for more information.
Patient Eligibility and Prior Authorization
Utilizing our advanced dispensing and inventory management platform, product manufacturers and specialty practices can eliminate complicated distribution channels and inventory-related issues by dispensing products directly to the point of care. Our programs work for branded, generic, and specialty items that are challenging in the normal pharmacy distribution channel. Please contact us to find out more about these specialized programs.
The Doctor Dispense DPS is Surescripts certified and offers integration with your current EHR/EMR E-Prescribing module, HL7 and XML compliant EHR/EMR technology, and standalone E-Prescribing handheld solutions.
Utilizing our advanced dispensing and inventory management platform, product manufacturers can eliminate complicated distribution channels and inventory related issues by moving products directly to the point-of-care. Our programs work for branded, generic, and specialty items which do not work well in the normal pharmacy distribution channel. Please contact us to find out more about these specialized programs.
Along with our E-Program offerings, the Doctor Dispense Point of Care Dispense Solution can offer the same level of accuracy and information to your Workers’ Compensation and Cash patients.
Sales Partners / Resellers
Doctor Dispense is always looking for motivated sales partners and resellers with the skills necessary to market our products and services.
Software development companies (EMR/EHR) or VAR’s with existing customers and relationships with physicians are encouraged to contact us about integration and partnership opportunities.
Send us a message to our Reseller E-mail, email@example.com.